The Euromicro Conference Series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) is a long-standing international forum for researchers, practitioners, and students to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of Software Engineering and Advanced Applications in information technology for software-intensive systems.
The 45th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) will take place in Kallithea-Chalkidiki, Greece from 28 to 30 August, 2019.
Tracks and Organizers
- CBSMS: Cloud-Based Systems and microservices | S. Becker ( Univ. Stuttgart, D),P. Hnetynka (Charles Univ., CZ)
- SMSE: Systematic Literature Reviews and Mapping Studies in Software Engineering | S. Counsell (Brunel University, London) and S. Swift (Brunel University, London))
- ES-IoT: Embedded Systems and the Internet of Things | E. Borde (Telecom ParisTech, FR), I. Gerostathopoulos (TU Munich, D), P. Katsaros (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, GR)
- SM: Software management: Measurement, Peopleware and Innovation | O. Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, TU), C. Gravino (Univ. Diegli Studi di Salerno, IT)
- SPPI: Software Process and Product Improvement | S. Biffl (TU Vienna, AT),
D. Winkler (TU Vienna, AT),
R. Rabiser (JKU Linz, AT)
- MDEML: Model-Driven Engineering and Modeling Languages | F. Ciccozzi (Mälardalen University, Sweden), M. Wimmer (TU Wien, Austria)
Special Sessions and Organizers
- A-BPM: Advancing Business Process Management | O. Turetken (TU Eindhoven, NL), W. Schmidt (TH Ingolstadt, D)
- CPS: Cyber – Physical Systems | K.-E. Großpietsch (Euromicro) K. Kloeckner (Euromicro)
- EBEDE: Evidence Based and Experiment Driven Engineering | H. Holmström Olsson (Malmo Univ., SE), J. Bosch (Chalmers TU, SE)
- EsPreSSE: Estimation and Prediction in Software and Systems Engineering | D. Winkler (Vienna University of Technology, Austria), F. Elberzhage ( Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering, Germany), R. Ramler (Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria)
- SBDA: Software and Big Data Analytics (SBDA) | M. Felderer (University of Innsbruck, Austria), A. Metzger (University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
- Software Engineering and Software Engineering for AI (SE4AI) |
R. Feldt (Chalmers University of Technology, SE), R. Scandariato ((Chalmers University of Technology, SE), P. Leitner ((Chalmers University of Technology, SE)
- SEaTeD: Software Engineering and Technical Debt | A. Martini, (Chalmers TU, SE), A. Ampatzoglou (University of Macedonia, GR), A. Chatzigeorgiou (University of Macedonia, GR)
- Abstract submission to tracks and sessions: March 1, 2019
- Paper submission to tracks and sessions:
March 15, 2019 1st April 2019
- Notification of accepted papers:
May 6, 2019
- Camera-ready paper due: June 14, 2019
SUBMISSIONS & PUBLISHING
SEAA 2019 encourages the submission of full research papers (maximum 8 pages), short papers
and tool demo papers (maximum 4 pages), and Posters.
Papers must contain original unpublished work, describe significant novel contributions,
and provide evidence on the validation of results. In particular, reports on industrial
applications are welcome.
Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and
the proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital library and indexing services.
A special issue of a journal is planned to which extended version of best papers will be invited.
Best SEAA 2019 papers will be invited to submit an extended version for a Special Section in the Information and Software Technology Journal (IST)
For further information contact Miroslaw Staron or
SEAA 2019 General Chair
(Aristotle University Thessaloniki, Greece)
SEAA 2018 Program Chairs
Miroslaw Staron (Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
Rafael Capilla (Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain)
SEAA Steering Committee
Michel Chaudron (Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
Onur Demirors (Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey)
Stefan Biffl (Vienna University of Technology, Austria)
Rick Rabiser (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)